Monday, September 5, 2011

The Fall Of Imperial Order: A Criminal's Standpoint

It happens to be about 2 hours past the downfall of Imperial Order as many of you may know. If you aren't aware, I suggest you check out Tassement's article on the subject, check out the front page. I'm here to offer my view on the issue and why it was done. First, I'd like to say I spoke with the spy who brought down Imperial Order, A Puppetmaster, and I'd be more than confident if I was to say that he has lied to Evenews24 when he said it was a spur of the moment thing. I believe Red Legion contacted him months in advance to begin to set this up. When A Puppetmaster finally got a hold of roles, he dropped tons of corps from the alliance, thus sending them in panic and causing them to flee out of stations. While this was happening, a Red Legion fleet was camping the main station in Omist. Thus, giving Red Legion free access to the space and handing them tons of kills as well. Clearly, he must've been paid a crazy amount of ISK to turn on his alliance. In my conversation with Puppetmaster, he tried to make up many stories, which I called his bluff on and he quickly admitted to lying. Although I did not get a story which I believed to be true, I do think I have ruled out the possibility that he randomly contacted a PL fellow, as Eeenews reports. To sum this up, my fellow spies, Puppetmaster did do a good job in conducting the fall of Imperial Order. However he did it, he did it right. So shout outs to Puppetmaster on a job well done. Enjoy your ISK mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment